Energy Plan period
This Energy Plan is for 12 months from the Supply Start Date unless it ends earlier.
Under this Energy Plan you receive the following benefit(s):
- a guaranteed discount on the usage and supply charges for 12 months from the Supply Start Date
The applicable discount(s) are set out in the Details section. The discount(s) only apply to the specific Charge(s) detailed above. They do not apply to other Charges which apply. If we make any changes to the Charges (in accordance with our Agreement Terms) your discount(s) will continue – but will just apply to the new Charges.
To be eligible to take up this Energy Plan you’ll need to have agreed to:
- receive bills via email during the Energy Plan
- choose email for communications from us about your energy supply under this Agreement and any other agreement with us during the Energy Plan
- set up My Account, which is an online service account
You can make changes or cancel any of things above after you take up the Energy Plan. This will not impact your benefits.
When could this Energy Plan end early?
If our Agreement to supply you with energy ends, this Energy Plan will also end - including if you move to another address.
We may also end this Energy Plan:
- if you stop being a Residential Customer; or
- if we withdraw this Energy Plan from sale – refer to the Agreement Terms.
What happens when this Energy Plan ends?
If we are still your retailer after this Energy Plan ends, we'll still supply you with energy under our Agreement. We may extend your current Energy Plan or set you up with a new Energy Plan – but only if we’ve written to you first and you haven’t told us not to.
If you are entitled to an account credit (see the Details section to determine this) but this Energy Plan ends before it's applied to your account, then you won't receive the credit.